FRONTIER HIGH SCHOOL has earned DISTINCTIONS in 5 categories from the TEA Accountability Ratings. Schools are compared to 40 others schools similiar in size and demographics.
- Social Studies
- Closing Performance Gaps (FHS tied for 4th out of the 40 schools)
- Postsecondard Readiness
CONGRATULATIONS TO FRONTIER STUDENTS AND TEACHERS!!!
- Senior Girls - Tuesday, August 11th from 8-10:45am
- Senior Boys - Tuesday, August 11th from 12:30-2:45pm
- Junior Girls - Wednesday, August 12th from 8-10:45am
- Junior Boys - Wednesday, August 12th from 12:30-2:45
TRAFFIC AND PARKING at Ben Barber/Frontier High School - WE ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Ben Barber/Frontier HS is expanding and in the middle of construction. Because of the construction, bus drop off, parent drop off and parking is going to be more challenging for this school year. To help make things smoother, please READ the following changes. For more detail, click on the following MAP.
- LEAVE EARLIER if you are driving or dropping off a student.
- Parking is limited so expect to have to park further away.
- Buses will be loading/unloading on the same side as the student parking lot. BE CAREFUL when crossing the bus lanes.
- If dropping off students in the front of the building, expect long lines. You will only be able to make a RIGHT TURN out of the front exit.
- Students are expected to be in class on time.
- If you are taking an Agriculture class at Ben Barber, you will have to ride a bus from the parking lot to the barn.
TCC PAYMENT DUE DATES FOR THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
- Fall Semester - August 28, 2015
- Spring Semester - January 15, 2016
- Summer Session - May 27, 2016
Follow BBCTA/FHS on Twitter @benbfhs
Summer Reading for AP English III and AP English IV - More...
Registration for Summer 2015 courses is now open. More...
New for 2015-2016! The ASL Communicator Academy is designed to provide MISD students interested in the Sign Language Communicator Certificate of Completion the opportunity to earn college credit hours in Sign Language at Frontier High School their junior year and the TCC Trinity River East Campus their senior year. All TCC courses may apply to an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Sign Language Interpreting. Brochure & Application
Junior/Senior ACT/SAT Preparation
|Opportunities offered through MISD
||This resource provides ACT/SAT preparation as ASVAB preparation. You may create an account with login information of your choice. Contact Mrs. Andrews or your counselor for more information.
Frontier Recruitment from BBCTA Video Production on Vimeo.
Interested in attending Frontier High School?Brochure & Application