Welcome to Frontier High School
Frontier High School is MISD's Career Technology high school providing juniors and seniors an opportunity to be full-time students in a unique high school setting where students have a close, personal relationship with teachers, counselors, and administrators.
Our major focus is preparing students for college and career readiness. Our classroom activities are project based, emphasizing communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity. We strive to provide students with leadership training and responsibilities through service in our community as well as internship opportunities in students' specific fields of interest. Students who graduate from Frontier High School do so equipped to take on the many challenges of our rapidly changing world with the skills they cultivate through our programs.
For additional information, contact a FHS counselor at 682-314-1600. We look forward to hearing from you.
Check us out on Social Media
- BBIA/FHS: https://www.facebook.com/benbfhs/#
- BBIA/FHS: @benbfhs • benbfhs
- CUBE - Library: @BBCTAFHS • BBCTA/FHS
TEA Accountability Report
Frontier High School has earned all 6 Distinctions in our 2017 TEA Accountability Report (ELA/Reading, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Closing the Performance Gaps and Postsecondary Readiness). Frontier placed first when compared to 40 other schools similar in size and demographics.
- 2018 Accountability Ratings Overall Summary - Frontier High School (PDF)
- 2017–18 School Report Card (SRC) Definitions (PDF)
- If you would like more information or a break down report, please visit the TEA website.
- 2017 Distinction Designation Summary (PDF)
- 2018 Average ACT Scores (PDF)