What is Frontier STEM Academy?
Frontier High School will open fall 2020 to incoming MISD ninth-grade students as Frontier STEM Academy. The academy is an academic high school designed to provide rigorous and hands-on learning opportunities with an emphasis on science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
Some of the unique learning opportunities include project-based learning, innovative makerspaces, collaborative spaces, first option in Ben Barber courses and STEM internship opportunities with industry partners.
What is Frontier High School at Ben Barber?
- Do students from the other MISD high schools have access to courses at Ben Barber Innovation Academy?
- Who is eligible to apply for admission to Frontier High School?
- How do I apply to Frontier High School?
- What happens once I am selected into Frontier High School?
- Is transportation provided both to Frontier High School and Ben Barber Innovative Academy?
- Will students at the Frontier High School be able to take AP and/or online courses?
- Can I take Dual Credit courses at Frontier High School?
- Is there a cost associated with Frontier High School/Ben Barber Innovative Academy?
- Are Frontier High School students really given first priority into upper-level BBIA courses?
- What is the TCC TREC Program?
- What is a Senior Project?
- FHS school colors, mascot, mission, values, vision, and goals
- Reasons to choose Frontier High School
Educate. Innovate. Inspire.