Frontier High School Graduation Information
Here are all the updates that I have for you at this time. If I receive any more updates, I will send them as I receive them.
- Graduation is Wednesday June 2, 2021 at 8:00 pm at Globe Life Field
- Entry time and location
- Graduates and guests park in Tacoma Lot R – click here to see map
- Ticket/program/regalia distribution is on May 27th from 3pm-6pm or May 28th from 9am-12pm at the front entrance of school
- Technology must be turned in either on the last day of school with Mr. Fore or at one of the times listed above
- To receive your 10 tickets
- student must provide a receipt showing technology has been turned in
- student must have paid all fines and fees
- Every person regardless of age must have a ticket and all seats are assigned seating
- Students are keeping all graduation regalia this year
- Students must wear cap, gown, cords, and/or stoles provided by Jostens
- Cap cannot be decorated in any way
- Students should wear comfortable shoes. We highly recommend no heels due to walking on the warning track and field
- Diplomas can be picked up on June 4th at school any time from 8:00 – 3:00.
- No graduation practice
- Flash Photography will be photographing each graduate during the commencement ceremony. If you'd like to receive complimentary proofs via email, please click here on the following link to provide your contact information to the photographers. Please submit this information by June 1st.
- Graduation will be streamed live at www.mansfieldisd.org
- Prohibited Items per Globe Life Field:
- No food or drink permitted in the building except for a clear, sealed bottle of water for the individual.
- Bags will not be permitted into the building for graduation ceremonies. However, any bags carried for medical reasons, as well as manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children, are permitted.
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Disorderly conduct
- Laser pointers
- Drones/Use of drones
- Balloons, Confetti, Streamers
- Weapons of any kind, including knives, even if properly permitted or registered
- Any item deemed inappropriate for this event by Globe Life Field staff
- Guests are required to wear masks while inside the venue
- Students will be required to wear masks upon entry, being seated, and walking on the field.
- Masks are to remain on until the student is the second person from home plate. At that time, students have the option to remove their masks while they walk across home plate, it is required that they put the mask back on once they have crossed the plate to begin their walk back to their seat. Masks are to remain on for the remaining time in the building.
- Concession stand with limited options will be available for guests on the main level (not for graduates)
- If you need a final transcript, click here to submit the request. Please note that requests will not be filled until final grades are posted.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email Mr. Fore.